Ohio Insurance Coverage Attorneys
Disputes over whether specific claims are valid and whether coverage applies lie at the heart of the most intensive, high-stakes insurance litigation matters. If you need to defend an insurance claim denial or fight a denial you believe may be unjust and illegal, your counsel’s depth of experience and relevant knowledge will be pivotal.
Leaders In Litigation And Resolution Of High-Value Insurance Coverage Disputes
Over the past 30-plus years, the attorneys of Gallagher, Gams, Pryor, Tallan & Littrell, L.L.P. have been engaged in many of the most significant insurance cases tried in Ohio courts. Our knowledge covers a vast spectrum of issues and strategies associated with denials of auto accident, fire and casualty, and commercial insurance claims, including:
- Consideration and filing of declaratory judgment actions to establish whether insurance policies and their specific terms apply under the circumstances at hand
- Interpretation of policy provisions and exclusions
- Negotiation and litigation over scope-of-coverage issues
- Defense against, or pursuit of, bad faith allegations that can lead to punitive damage awards if an insurance claim denial is judged arbitrary and capricious
- Representation of insurance agents accused of errors and omissions, misrepresenting coverage or other negligence or wrongdoing that exposes them to liability
Turn To Proven Veterans Of Hundreds Of Trials And Appeals
Our clients, including leading auto insurance and fire and casualty carriers in Ohio, depend on us for the utmost vigor in investigation and analysis. We have litigated extensively over coverage stacking issues, regular and frequent use exclusions, the enforceability of escape provisions and other disputed issues. Through a renowned appellate practice, which has taken our lawyers to the Ohio Supreme Court on dozens of occasions, we have earned groundbreaking decisions within the realm of uninsured/underinsured motorist (UI/UM) coverage and other areas with sweeping, long-term impact on our clients.
Whether your case hinges on the underlying action or resolution of complex coverage and damage issues, you can turn to our legal team with confidence. We will recognize all that you have on the line and promptly prioritize your case. To request a consultation, call or email us anytime.