received her undergraduate degree from Ohio State University in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting. She attended Capital University Law School and was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2008. She is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She joined GGPTL as an associate in October 2014.
Prior to joining GGPTL, Lori was an Assistant Prosecutor in Fairfield County, Ohio for 6 years. She specialized in juvenile prosecution and felony child abuse prosecution. She also provided presentations to school officials and students at local schools on a variety of topics including the legal system, drug offenses, and bullying.
Lori received the Outstanding Young Attorney award from the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys in 2016.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2015
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. – 2008
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S. – 2005
- Major: Business/Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2008 – Present
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, Member, 2014 – Present
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, Member, 2014 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Fairfield County Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant Prosecutor, 2009 – 2014